Trip Dates: July – September 2014 (customized trips-you choose the dates)
Location: Northern Lakes District of Patagonia (Bariloche, Villa La Angostura, & Esquel villages)
Price: Call for Pricing
* all ability levels are welcome, as these trips are tailor-made to meet your needs
Bienvenidos to Argentina, here we will take in the extensive culture and spectacular scenery, which this beautiful country has to offer! It’s off to the beautiful village of Bariloche, which is located along the shores of the Lake Nahuel Huapi.
Endless Turns will spend the first 5-days ripping up the Gran Catedral Ski Area in Bariloche (along with a day at the Cerro Bayo Resort), exploring this magical Patagonian city, and eating some of the best food that you will ever experience! After exploring the immense terrain that Catedral has to offer, we will then drive south to the village of Esquel, located in the southern Lakes District of Patagonia.
In Esquel, we will spend 3-days taking in all of the fine hospitality that the locals are eagerly willing to share, eating excellent Patagonia trout, wild game, and drinking a nice variety of local wines. La Hoya is a family run ski resort, that has some of the best off-piste skiing in all of Argentina. Talk about being in the middle of Patagonia, the lines we want to ride last days and even weeks after storms roll through here, making your legs beg for a break, but the adrenaline takes over and you keep them turning…. La Hoya is truly a special destination you will never forget.
On the last day of our trip you will have the option to explore the Alerces National Park or have another morning of skiing. What are you waiting for, come join us on this wonderful adventure through the heart of the Patagonia Lakes District!
Day 1: Arrive into the Ezeiza International Airport, where the group will meet; transfer to the domestic airport; flight to Bariloche; transfer to our hotel; afternoon of skiing at the Gran Catedral Resort; evening dinner in Bariloche; overnight at hotel
Day 2-6: Breakfast daily at hotel; skiing at both the Gran Catedral & Cerro Bayo Resorts; dinners in the village; overnights at hotel
Day 6: Breakfast; morning of skiing; afternoon drive to Esquel; check-in at hotel; dinner in the village; overnight at hotel
Day 7-9: Breakfasts each morning at hotel; skiing at La Hoya Resort and it’s great off-piste terrain; evening dinners; overnights in Esquel
Day 9: Breakfast; morning of skiing or early hike in the Alerces National Park; transfer to Esquel Airport; flight to Buenos Aires; transfer to international airport; flight home (optional nights in Buenos Aires)
- Transfer from Ezeiza International Airport to the domestic airport in Buenos Aires upon arrival into Argentina
- Transfer from the domestic to the international airport in Buenos Aires for flight home
- Bilingual guides throughout the trip
- Flight from Buenos Aires to Bariloche
- Flight from Esquel to Buenos Aires
- Transfer from the Bariloche Airport to hotel in the center of Bariloche
- 5 nights hotel accommodations in Bariloche at a 4-star hotel with breakfast (5 & 3-star hotels are optional as well)
- 4 day ski pass at the Gran Catedral Resort with round trip transportation each day
- Use of avalanche transceiver/shovel/probes for trip duration
- Transportation to the village of Esquel
- 4 nights hotel accommodations in Esquel at a 4-star hotel with breakfast (5 & 3-star hotels are optional as well)
- 3 day ski pass at La Hoya with round trip transportation each day
- Optional half-day of hiking in the Alerces National Park (this is optional, but can be substituted for a day of skiing)
- Going away dinner in Esquel
- Gratuities for guides, hotel staff, drivers, etc.
- Beverages (alcoholic, nor non-alcoholic)
- Extra excursions not mentioned above
- Taxis, trains, buses